The 31st Nordic Lipidforum Symposium
12 – 15 June 2022
Lipids in Health – contribution of lipids in nutrition and pharmaceuticals: safe and sustainable processing
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Scientific Committee has opened abstract submission for oral communication (20 min incl. discussion) and poster presentation.
Abstract submission, in English, will be accepted until 1 February 2022; deadline extended
Topics that will be covered:
– health and nutritional aspects of lipids
– pharmaceutical aspects of lipids
– lipids in personalised nutrition
– lipids in skin care
– lipids in aquaculture and pet nutrition
– novel lipids and fatty acids
– lipid oxidation and antioxidants
– new processing and technology
– advanced lipid analysis and food safety
We emphasise that the program is open for both marine, plant and animal lipids etc. in all sessions.
You are cordially invited to submit your contribution online by clicking here.
Please read carefully:
– Please limit the abstract text to 300 words or less (not including the title, author, and their affiliations).
– In abstracts use sub-headings (like Introduction, Results and/or Conclusions) if appropriate.
Make a pdf-file of your abstract and send it (in addition to digital registration) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We kindly ask the presenting authors to register for the Symposium as soon as possible after receiving notification of acceptance.
See you all in Ålesund!