We are seeking a postdoctoral researcher in the Advanced Drug Delivery Research (ADDRes) lab at Northeastern University in Boston, USA. The successful candidate will conduct mechanistic experimental studies to enable quantitative prediction of the impact of lipids, lipid-based formulations, and diet on absorption of oral drugs. The ideal candidate will have experience working with lipids, especially lipid formulations. Thank you for passing this along to anyone you think might be interested!
The duties and responsibilities for this position may include, but are not limited to:
- Design, implement, and analyze in vitro experiments including analysis of drug dissolution as well as lipid/protein digestion, and drug absorption using cell culture models.
- Provide meticulous documentation, analysis, and interpretation of results (including digital documentation and computational modeling as needed)
- Develop computational models in MATLAB or other programming languages
- Guide and mentor graduate or undergraduate students, including participation in training to improve mentorship skills as needed.
- Develop and write reports, publications, and grants
- Attend and participate in research meetings/seminars and journal club
- Participate in career development training workshops/sessions and networking opportunities for research and mentoring
- Foster a safe, collaborative, inclusive environment
More information can be found at the link above!
Thank you for considering!
Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering
Affiliated Professor in Bioengineering and Biology
Boston, MA 02115